Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Mission Type] : Time Travel

RikuGx

I came up with this Yesterday

I shortly introduce this

There is the giant destruction mentioned and maybe the Tenno and Lotus want to go back in Time to stop the rgeat fall from even occuring

Time Travel Missions would open New Map possibilitys on Earth especially (and i guess only on earth) with jungles and citys and stuff

In a Time Travel Mission you arent allowed to get spotted. As soon as someone activates the Alarm, your done. Of course there shouldnt be as much enemys as in normal missions like 20 in one room, you kill one and alarm is started immedietly.

This way we get an actual use for Warframes like Banshee because as of now shes pretty useless. After youve been spotted all she can do is kill them randomly like everyone else and sneaking aint possible anymore.

As for Rewards there could be a few special Weapons or "Alpha Moduls" wich are extremly powerful but fragile wich can damage yourself very hard if your unlucky

+ there could be rewards for beeing sneaky at all even in normal missions because as of now it makes no sense to sneak at all exept for the first 10 missions on mercury and venus so you can do them solo or so. You get no reward for not beeing spotted the entire mission wich is kind of dissapointing since it really aint easy not getting spotted.

For a Time Travel Mission you got to get new Keys like the Void Keys wich can be crafted at Dojos for example and can only be done once per day or so

Also these Missions are Solo missions. Would be strange seeing 4 warframes sneaking around, makes no sense =P

Also it openes Possibilitys for new enemy Types ranging from former Humans to even early Tenno-NPCs who think of you as Danger and want to get rid of you like the Stalker who could follow you even more now that you want to change the Future ^^

Well so much for all my thoughts. Im curious of what you think of it

[Additional Toughts collected]

• New Mission Style where a 4 Man premade is made and these 4 get to 4 different spawn points, have no Minimap and got to find each other at the marked spot on the screen to activate something or collect things on the way as on espionage

Edited by RikuGx

How about, you can make a party of 4, but when you arrive you and your team mates will be spawned at four different points. All four of you must not be spotted by "Civilians" You must "Achieve the objective" then regroup there will be no Radar you must communicate to complete this mission. There will probably be objectives like give information, or retrieve information. Before the mission starts the lotus will give you hints on how to achieve the mission. Like find big red research center. Or kill man wearing green coat. or directions.

Edited by NBlitZ

How about, you can make a party of 4, but when you arrive you and your team mates will be spawned at four different points. All four of you must not be spotted by "Civilians" You must find each other and "Achieve the objective"  there will be no Radar you must communicate to complete this mission. There will probably be objectives like give information, or retrieve information.

THIS would be an ultimate CLAN mission since you cant do this with randoms

you already struggle with randoms if you tell them NOT to activate the fcking life support capsule at 71%....

But imma add this to the main Post as idea

I came up with this Yesterday

I shortly introduce this

There is the giant destruction mentioned and maybe the Tenno and Lotus want to go back in Time to stop the rgeat fall from even occuring

Time Travel Missions would open New Map possibilitys on Earth especially (and i guess only on earth) with jungles and citys and stuff

In a Time Travel Mission you arent allowed to get spotted. As soon as someone activates the Alarm, your done. Of course there shouldnt be as much enemys as in normal missions like 20 in one room, you kill one and alarm is started immedietly.

This way we get an actual use for Warframes like Banshee because as of now shes pretty useless. After youve been spotted all she can do is kill them randomly like everyone else and sneaking aint possible anymore.

As for Rewards there could be a few special Weapons or "Alpha Moduls" wich are extremly powerful but fragile wich can damage yourself very hard if your unlucky

+ there could be rewards for beeing sneaky at all even in normal missions because as of now it makes no sense to sneak at all exept for the first 10 missions on mercury and venus so you can do them solo or so. You get no reward for not beeing spotted the entire mission wich is kind of dissapointing since it really aint easy not getting spotted.

For a Time Travel Mission you got to get new Keys like the Void Keys wich can be crafted at Dojos for example and can only be done once per day or so

Also these Missions are Solo missions. Would be strange seeing 4 warframes sneaking around, makes no sense =P

Also it openes Possibilitys for new enemy Types ranging from former Humans to even early Tenno-NPCs who think of you as Danger and want to get rid of you like the Stalker who could follow you even more now that you want to change the Future ^^

Well so much for all my thoughts. Im curious of what you think of it

[Additional Toughts collected]

• New Mission Style where a 4 Man premade is made and these 4 get to 4 different spawn points, have no Minimap and got to find each other at the marked spot on the screen to activate something or collect things on the way as on espionage

youre_awesome_carl_sagan.gif

Sounds good to me. New game modes are really needed and this one promisses some great sessions.

Most of all i like the idea of finishing a lvl only by sneeking, which makes the game get mor depth in General gameplay and makes paris and dread more useful weapons!

Yeah had that in mind as well

As of now snipers are technically useless compared to all the other weapons we have. Dread and Paris are strong sure but compared to a Soma or a flux rifle with a few mods its nothing.

Areas are far too small and narrow to effectivly use a sniper. You can use it on defense missions to kill 4-5 enemys of a wave but thats not much couse of the HUGE reload time (wich wouldnt be that of a problem if there wouldnt be so much enemys) 

So in general you just need either areal damage like a flamethrower or just fast shooting rifles. Everythign else makes mostly no sense ô.o