Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Like To Thank...

88th_Phantom

Google Chrome...

...for inventing a shortcut that shuts down the active pages you are typing warframe concepts on without warning.

"Oh, but sure it's probably a really obscure combo that requires 3 keys, right?"

Wrong, all it takes is for your finger to accidentally slip across from the all-too-close-by shift key whilst pressing "A"

to make 'Crtl + A' and lose near an hour and a half of warframe concepts and brainstorming.

Why? Why oh why would you put an emergency close page command on a two-button combo that uses one of the most common vowels used on a keyboard?

So.. I won't be posting a Warframe Concept tonight, instead I'm posting this to avoid throwing the nearest thing i own out of a window.

Forgive me for this venting procedure while i try to recall the lore, purpose, stat configurations, abilities, DoT ability calculations for continuous energy use, jazzy ability descriptions and the damage statistics for a brand new type of damage to be implemented with said abilities.

Sounds like a lot? I hope so...

...because it was...

...and I'm really angry...

... CHROME YOU *inconceivable levels of raging curses*

HOPEFU- *Clears throat* Hopefully, I should be able to get this done tomorrow with near enough precision to the original draft and add the extras where necessary, but as I said, I'm really angry right now.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Phantom_Jack

*presses ctrl + w by accident, then presses ctrl + shift + T*

Next time, type it on a word processor. like notepad. 

Or Microsoft Word/Open Office.

Those save your stuff automatically and you don't have to worry about power shortages or BSOD's

Next time, type it on a word processor. like notepad. 

It was of the sudden inspiration kind of work - the worst kind as it makes you prone to never coming across it again and often forgetting to write it down anywhere else - hence the predicament.

Everything will be fine, but if you see a thread in fan concept called "Warframe Concept: Kyn" then just remember that it could have been better the first time around.

V_V

It was of the sudden inspiration kind of work - the worst kind as it makes you prone to never coming across it again and often forgetting to write it down anywhere else - hence the predicament.

Everything will be fine, but if you see a thread in fan concept called "Warframe Concept: Kyn" then just remember that it could have been better the first time around.

V_V

Haha. like an epiphany of some sort? Haha too bad man. Don't worry, I'm sure you can still write it. Do your best!

Yup.

Oh, thanks. Sudden curiosity.