Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Am I Getting Unplayable Lag?

Lovejoy117

http://i.imgur.com/UmZJtk1.jpg

With this connection, how in the world is there such lag? 

if you host, then you shouldn't lag 

if you're not hosing then it doesn't mater - if the host has bad connection then you'll lag 

- also, you may want to check how well you're running Warframe ( multi-threading has known to lower fps in some cases ) 

also, reflective surfaces is the most cpu heavy element, turn it off to help 

I would check your region settings - make sure they are correct ( try and set the region as close to you as you can ) 

May have been your router acting up - also, external programs can mess with your connection - such as Razor Game Booster - It was causing my connection speed to drop 

Thanks for the tips. My region settings are correct. I have been having router issues but got them fixed today to get the speeds shown in  the picture. Yet every time I host, I get really bad lag. This sucks.

got the same problem, my PC just fine, Internet just fine (checked both several times). Since 2 Updates before those lags appeared,  is absolutely unplayable and i got the same issue like you have:

ppl running in place

- I got other problems too: enemies appear from NOTHING and i just notice enemies because my "Wächter" shooting enemies like hell, after lets say 5 Seconds the enemies appear and also stay in place (they seem also to lag oO) when i shoot em their health stay like it is and the popup when they die appears after a while (my only solution yet to see if a enemy is dead or still alive)

- even when i get down, i could run like 10 seconds till i seem to freeze (no animation of being down) sometimes i got revived in this time.

My PC Specs are: Intel Core I7 3770k @ 4,5 GHZ, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance (1866), Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II T

what I tried so far:

- Drivers on graphic card updated.

- Checked my Down and Upload of my connection on specific Websites

- Downloaded a tool to optimize LAN Settings

- Switched from WLAN to ethernet (no change seen)

- Ping checked (WoT f.e. runs just fine)

- Checked RAM with Windows 7 Tool

- Tried Update of DX11 (even when the latest Updated involved a DX update with result of having the latest Version installed)

- Tried to verify Game Cache with Steam (caused redownload from the whole Game)

- reinstalled the whole Game (with Steam again) and tried 2 times defence Mission: 1 with Clan mate (did not run perfect but in 4 of 5 Waves the lags were not that bad like before), 2nd round with random ppl UNPLAYABLE again.

What I try NOW:

- Downloaded the Game without Steam and will try it this way.

If this wont worl I really dont know wtf I could do ... hope all of you keep us updated if you found a solution^^

got the same problem, my PC just fine, Internet just fine (checked both several times). Since 2 Updates before those lags appeared,  is absolutely unplayable and i got the same issue like you have:

ppl running in place

- I got other problems too: enemies appear from NOTHING and i just notice enemies because my "Wächter" shooting enemies like hell, after lets say 5 Seconds the enemies appear and also stay in place (they seem also to lag oO) when i shoot em their health stay like it is and the popup when they die appears after a while (my only solution yet to see if a enemy is dead or still alive)

- even when i get down, i could run like 10 seconds till i seem to freeze (no animation of being down) sometimes i got revived in this time.

My PC Specs are: Intel Core I7 3770k @ 4,5 GHZ, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance (1866), Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II T

what I tried so far:

- Drivers on graphic card updated.

- Checked my Down and Upload of my connection on specific Websites

- Downloaded a tool to optimize LAN Settings

- Switched from WLAN to ethernet (no change seen)

- Ping checked (WoT f.e. runs just fine)

- Checked RAM with Windows 7 Tool

- Tried Update of DX11 (even when the latest Updated involved a DX update with result of having the latest Version installed)

- Tried to verify Game Cache with Steam (caused redownload from the whole Game)

- reinstalled the whole Game (with Steam again) and tried 2 times defence Mission: 1 with Clan mate (did not run perfect but in 4 of 5 Waves the lags were not that bad like before), 2nd round with random ppl UNPLAYABLE again.

What I try NOW:

- Downloaded the Game without Steam and will try it this way.

If this wont worl I really dont know wtf I could do ... hope all of you keep us updated if you found a solution^^

Ok so I figured out my problem. I needed to update my BIOS. Once I did, I was able to reinstall my nvidia drivers. After doing that and then updating the drivers, I was able to play perfectly fine again. Good luck!

Ok so I figured out my problem. I needed to update my BIOS. Once I did, I was able to reinstall my nvidia drivers. After doing that and then updating the drivers, I was able to play perfectly fine again. Good luck!

what mainboard do you use ?? I got the Z77 MSI Mpower Board. So far i was nearly unable to play with others, have to do all missions solo. And if I play with others I still have lags like hell. I think I will try your solution and if it works ill give you positive rep (even when i need to figure out hgow to update my Bios drivers xD

Edit: I updated my Bios, Chipsetdrivers, Mainboarddrivers etc. my VGA Drivers were the latest. The problem still exists, getting worse the more AI is in the Field. Problem just exists when Iam not the Host. I think I will open a support ticket soon if the Problem goes on with further updates.

Like I said the problem started for me since ~ 3 updates. Before I had NO Problems playin this Game

Edited by voodoocola