Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello World!

ephyra

Ello, I'm about 1month old in warframe thus far but haven't been playing much since I'm serving national service(Army) and kinda only able to play during weekends.

Enjoying the game so far and immediately got the hunter's pack like last week, probably getting master soon but still hesitating on GM since that's way too much platinum considering I don't want to spend on anything craftable. (except potatoes I guess) Managed to snag the blueprints of all the weapons that got taken out earlier this/last week and I've got the ballistica and boar being crafted while I'm using braton/boltor and the 25k credit sidearm as well as cronus with a newly crafted dual heats waiting to be used.  

Kinda having trouble getting serration and hornet strike, and it seems like it's easier to get the elemental/AP mods for pistols making my sidearms more powerful most of the time compared to primary since I haven't found any elemental/AP for my primary other than cryo.  

I'm from Asia region and I could use some WF friends who are also largely active on weekends(or just in general) and any advice to equipment progression.