Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liberation Bounties are broken for solo players

Renkyrie

Just like the title says, Liberation Bounty missions are absolutely broken for people who do the bounties by themselves. 
I was dealing with it when it came to Plains of Eidolon because its older content and I was able to grind it out with friends anyways. But right now I want to play Deimos by myself and I'm running into the SAME ISSUE.

It is so infuriating. I kill every single enemy in the area, and the liberation percentage keeps ticking down! There are no enemies to kill and I fail the bounty. I have Enemy Sense and Animal Instinct, I can see all the enemies on my map, and I kill ALL of them! I fly around as Titania, or I run around as Mesa, you name it. No matter what I do, I kill every single enemy and I keep failing the bounty. 

Now granted, sometimes I win. Sometimes enough enemies spawn for me to kill in order to keep the liberation percentage high enough to win. Sure. But its a coin flip. Most of the time, extremely few enemies spawn and I auto-lose. 
The game is supposed to be winnable, isn't it? This is a PVE game. 

Please change this. I'm fine with it being hard, throw all the enemies at me, I don't mind. Just... give me a win condition, PLEASE

Archived