Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch Version Not Allowing Join Session

bvbvbv12345

I cant join any squads nor can people join me. Its been happening for 3 days ever since the new dlc launched for the switch and I cant even play with anyone. I can play solo but not with friends or anything. I tried it out and my internet is fine i guess its just warframe with my internet. I have never had a problem till the update. Please help

22 minutes ago, (NSW)Michael1300 said:

I actually found the fix on my own after trial and error if your having problems

5 minutes ago, gattapulta said:

how u fix it?

So first you need to know that its not your internet. Its a bug with warframe trying to connect to your internet. Think of it like the bug is forcing you to have extremely bad ping only in that game so you can join people and people cant join you.   You have to go into the network setting and change your MTU to be 1500. It should say its like 1400. Thatll fix the issue. Thats what did it for me

Just now, gattapulta said:

MTU stay for? i've tried to put ping limit to 400 and changing server, changing the UDP internet port but nothing change

You actually have to go into your network settings through the switch and change the MTU there. You cant change it in the game

• 6 months later...

Archived