Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless bounties feedback

fabi-fly

I think endless bounties are a good idea, but the existing ones could be improved.

In my opinion, the Excavator bounty (Strip Mining) is too long and horrible to do endlessly

The feeling that doing the exact same thing over and over again is quite horrible and having objectives rotation would be nice.

Also, the loots should be reviewed and adjusted/changed. Except relics and ayatan stars, the loots are not worth the time you put in these bounties (make them reward Scintillant for example 🙂), and once you got all the mods, you just don't do it anymore. A 2nd solution for that is to make normal bounties, like in Cetus or Fortuna, and let the player choose if he wants to do it endlessly or just once before returning to Necralisk, that way the ressource farming would be less frustrating and more funny to do ! A 3rd solution would be to make a different (endless) bounty that contains all the objectives already existing, and make the loop randomly as the player goes on.

Finnaly, like I said above, but I repeat it just to be clear enough, it would be awesome if all bounties could be endless. Either make a rotation (like one time, it is the 3rd one, and another time it is the 5th one, etc...), or make them all and let the player choose.

Archived