The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Scepter

(PSN)Breach344

I'm sorry if this isnt the correct place for this but I didnt see a correct looking category. I tried to introduce a friend to the game and picked a damage frame with the Broken Scepter to still provide support. Its drain went on and off working randomly.

Afterwards I tested it in missions on my own and it would stop working while still having orbs, sometimes the mission would start and you dont have any orbs so you could never use the drain, and sometimes it just would never stop being able to drain regardless of the times I used it. I looked it up and people have been having the same issues for years. I made sure to aim at the bodies when draining, didnt destroy the bodies with extra attacks, watched the damage types I used etc. The error with my friend was on The Plains of Eidolon and most testing was on 2-4. Really turned my friend off from the game immediately combined with a bug where after he got knocked down once just appeared on my screen as a corpse sliding around the battlefield on the ground at light speed the next 10 minutes as he fought. Which was very funny to be fair.

I know it's not a priority with the new update just out but it's been having these bugs for years and it really is a cool unique weapon I'd like to use regardless of its comparative strength to other melee weapons.

Edit: The switching weapons to fix the glitch I saw some people recommend did not fix it.

Archived