Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Caches Plains of Eidolon Suggestion

(PSN)f_r_e_e_b_i_e_bg

That most probably is gonna be of huge help for new players mostly (well hear me speaking 2 months into the game), but I am sure some vets will appreciate it as well.

So going back when I first started with the overwhelming experience that is WF, those caches were a pain. I would've loved if they were (twice) bigger and coloured more differently so thay can be easily distinguished from the environment, but I came into actions in a time of visual/graphical change so that might have made it worse and is another topic.

As for the sound aspect of it - let me give an example and experience I had. Entereing the zone and initiating the objective usually sparks a huge amount of grineer to apear. That comes at the cost of plethora of sounds be that voices, shooting, environment, sirens, ships flying and bombarding, small 1 man vesseled flying sources, animals screams, my own warframe ability usage and guns/melees. Now I think you can imagine the picture of casual noob trying to survice for dear life, focusing on his well being. It literally bobmards you with different noises on top of everything. The flying things that call reinforcements aslo don't help and are actually quite distinctive.

Caches on the other hand more often that not have a very low beeming sound and good luck distinguishing it right away among the chaos. I'd love if you increase the volume of that particular one.

Other good option I think is that flying reinforment thing. That things beeping sound is much more easy to hear and distinguish and will make a good exemplary replacement (maybe switch between them).

Thanks.

Archived