Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standing / Syndicate UI

Brucieman64

Greetings.

I am a long time player, and I've been, over the years, taking for granted the good old UI for syndicates and standing trading with the many, many ever- growing factions of Warframe.

The old UI allowed you to see a "preview" bar of the standing you would achieve by trading in / farming the rep.

However, with the new UI, this feature was removed. The why of this decision is beyond my understanding.Even the new in-game mission screen shows not a preview bar, it only gives you a number, forcing me to check my profile's "Syndicates" page after--wich, by the way, could use some love,as it is only one column and I have to scroll past all the old factions for the new ones.

I want to ask of the dear DEvs, to re-introduce the progress-preview bar. Highlighting how much in % you are obtaining is very reliable when you're in a hurry,or can't bother to math.

Further more, I'd love if the 250 extra rep limit would be removed. As someone does not have  the will, or time, to stop by and calculate everything, a non-round amount of reputation limit can mean wasting resources if I'm not paying attention. For example: Let's say I have 30K standing, and I want to trade in Profit Taker's Toroids to Little Duck. One Crisma Toroid gives 6K standing, and the UI will allow me to trade in as many as I have, for as many as I can. With a 30K limit, that rounds up to 5 Toroids. However, with a 30.250 limit, the UI allows to trade in 6. This is where the warning should come in help, but once again: I'm in a hurry, not reading, I just want the standing, burning a Toroid for less than half of its value. This can happen to anyone, and it will surely bring plenty of grief. I'd rather not have a slippery "bonus" that forces me to grind more for obtaining less.

TL;DR for lazy bones:bring back progress-preview bar in mission progress / standing trading UIs. Remove the 250 extra rep as it can mislead to wasting resources.

Archived