Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Subsumed Resonator Breaks my Weapons

PrimedPancakes

I have put Octavia's skill, Resonator, in my Equinox, and finally went to test it. As it so happens, it's broken. Here's what I've noticed so far:

1: Animation faces warframe's facing direction, not the camera's. Aiming where I want to deploy the resonator makes no difference, my Equinox will toss the resonator in whatever direction she was facing when the ability was cast, and if the resonator hits an obstacle before landing, the ability has no effect and the energy is wasted.

2: I can no longer attack. Weapon name and ammo count disappears, I can aim down the sights and change weapons, but cannot attack. The problem persists after swapping weapons and even melee weapons are affected. This issue is corrected after dying and respawning. Operator can still attack normally.

Tested with Equinox Prime, Cernos Prime, Secondary Kitgun and Karyst Prime, in the node Mariana, on Earth, in The Steel Path.

EDIT:

With further testing, it seems this bug doesn't happen all the time. Rather, it seems to happen when activating another ability in quick succescion after Resonator, or when a sustained ability (such as Pacify & Provoke) is active when Resonator is cast.

Archived