Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sly vulpaphyla abilities keep breaking! Please read this and can someone confirm??

nighter3d

I need to know i ain't going insane. I keep seeing patches around the ability. Fixing missing FX. or fixing some FX performance thing. But the ability is Literally broken for me! As in it will glitch out and start doing nothing and i just keep getting ignored as if i am the only seeing it.

The symptoms are this:

• On first kill. Ability procs as normal with buff indicator and cancels out as normal on shooting.
  • IF i keep shooting during its "Cooldown" it will proceed to BREAK.
  • After this it will NEVER actually activate again.
    • However if i am a client (not host). The visual effect will (after first "Fix missing FX" hotfix) happen every-time. I literally stay glowy with the "Swowom" sound just on repeat over and over. Again despite no buff indicator telling me the ability has not triggered (nor should cause the Ability is supposed to have a CD.
    • Only case it seems to unbreak briefly is when the Vulpaphyla dies and turns into a larvae. Since it is a seperate ability, however that one breaks too!!

Nothing i do seems to change this. Yet few comment when i ask if i am the only one. Am i?

EDIT: One person in game has confirmed it happening to them too. So yay not insane, but still. Can we expect this issue being addressed? I get the feeling DE keeps fixing the wrong parts of it. Addressing Symptoms like missing FX, while ignoring the core issue that is plagueing the Vulpaphyla's ability.

If it matters. My vulp is a Adra+Plagen combo in appearance. Has been given a reactor.

Archived