Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Kestrel Sheathing...

AzyWng

I recently obtained the Kestrel in lieu of a Glaive, and went through several missions on mercury when I noticed that my character sheathed the Kestrel EVERY time I threw it... It was getting on my nerves (especially when I wanted to throw it at the SECOND Grineer that was charging at me and I wasn't able to)...

How to stop this?

Edited by AzyWng

You don't have a question.

I think he means that every time he catches the Kestrel, the character has to sheathe it and put it back inside the little arm compartment before it can be used again for any purpose. It's time-consuming.

OT: I don't really recall whether this happened to me or not, since I've never been Kestrel/Glaive-tossing at such quick intervals. If it's not supposed to happen, then try logging a ticket.

I think he means that every time he catches the Kestrel, the character has to sheathe it and put it back inside the little arm compartment before it can be used again for any purpose. It's time-consuming.

OT: I don't really recall whether this happened to me or not, since I've never been Kestrel/Glaive-tossing at such quick intervals. If it's not supposed to happen, then try logging a ticket.

Well, I'd like to make my character not sheath the darn thing EVERY time...

Well, I'd like to make my character not sheath the darn thing EVERY time...

Timing. You can throw the Kestrel immediately after you catch it with your left hand. If you press too early, though, then nothing happens.

At least, I think you can do this. I can confirm that it can be done with the Glaive; it just has to touch your fingertips before you can start up another charge, so you can throw again and again without sheathing if you time it right.

I'm kestrel fan and never experienced this problem.

Timing. You can throw the Kestrel immediately after you catch it with your left hand. If you press too early, though, then nothing happens.

At least, I think you can do this. I can confirm that it can be done with the Glaive; it just has to touch your fingertips before you can start up another charge, so you can throw again and again without sheathing if you time it right.

Thanks! It's still annoying to get the timing off wrong and have to wait for the Tenno to pull it back out.. Still thanks!

question what question your original post to the thread has no meaning to be a question

Not only did his original post have a question, but it was solved more than a day ago. No need to revive this thread only to sate your own negativity.

Not only did his original post have a question, but it was solved more than a day ago. No need to revive this thread only to sate your own negativity.

im not stating any negativity at all , i was merely looking back at all my posts , also reviving the thread mhmm cause that how it is