Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vault feedback

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I just wanna focus my Feedback on the core mechanics of the Isolation Vaults.  Doing 3 in a row before the wyrms switch.   I dont like or hate this mechanic.  For a full squad all three vaults are pretty easy.  I do have a problem with the wyrm's being the timer.  This forces players to do the mission according to warframes times and not OUR time.  Why should I as a player have to sit on my ass for 15-20minutes if thats how long its going to be before the next wyrm switch?? 

If you want a timer to do 3 vaults FINE!!!!  Have one!!!! Just not based off the wyrms!!!   When you start a vault bounty, boom timer starts to count down.   You either reach the 3rd vault or you dont but atleast everytime you start that bounty you have 100% chance to do a full run.  

Unlike now where if you dont watch the stupid wyrm cycle you can waste a buttload of time. 

It should also auto-start the next vault...  You want veterans to help noobies run stuff but then you turn around and let noobies ruin the whole damn mission by using wrong mother.

Archived