Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

suggestion to add to the lich system

Kirv_Goldblade

I'm sure I'm not alone in hating the fact of having to wait on rng to test a requiem combo on my lich so i'd like to suggest a possible improvement to the system somewhat inspired by the original preview of the lich system. once your lich is level 5 and you know atleat 2 of the needed requiem mods a new node appears on the kuva fortress, the lich's galleon which acts as a boss node of sorts with your lich being the boss. to make it balanced and not be used as a farming method but rather just a way to avoid the rng of waiting for a lich attack at a potentially inopportune time this mission would not give murmurers

I would support this idea as a way to guarantee he spawns once you know all the 3 requiem words. Because its quite annoying having to wait for him to spawn after you are "full". Its just a matter of replaying missions over and over hoping him to appear and if your combination is wrong poof the annoyance meter resets and you start all over again... 

At the very least they should get angry faster once you know all the words. Because there is absolutely no reason to play these missions when you have collected all murmurs, they aren't rewarding in any other way apart from random relic drops but you get enough of them anyway. 

Archived