Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate glitch combo (missing warframe, dying operator, "ghost mode" and counting)

dawiddg

Since I mistakenly put this in support. I'm puting it here.

I have no idea where I should put this issue in terms of category.

So much has gone wrong that I can't comprehend it.
But starting from the beginning. We were running Iso vaults. T1 and T2 went relatively smoothly minus the annoying invisble wall in front of the vault door. Real strangeness begun during mech fights on T3. First my warframe dissapeared after entering my mech, than the mech was destroyed, leaving only my operator capable of fighting (and dying). I tried to revive myself, but instead of my warframe standing up, it was the operator again. And the REAL DEAL. My operator vanished when I was trying to revive fallen teammate, leaving me as a floating camera capable of only flying forward, backward, sideways and downwards. I was also able to phase through walls. Unbfortunately I didn't have the shadow rercording on, so I was able to only capture the so called "ghost mode" and me trying to go to the kill Z. I should also note that I was able of only using directional keys and crouch key. Even alt+f4 didn't work! After my teammates finnished the vaults, the doors were locked, one of them was kicked by host migration, which opened the doors and after being teleported to the evac, the game didn't recognize me, which forced my other teammate to leave, thus failing the mission for me.
Since I couldn't send it directly, here's YouTube link. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuchI47NZ0I&feature=youtu.be

I get this as well, word for word. I basically cannot touch the voidmech, or it glitches out something fierce. Once this happened up to only having the operator, not the ghost mode, and I was able to complete the iso vault thanks to co-op, but my focus schools were disabled - evident in that I could only void dash a couple times, and on getting back to the necralisk the 'Bounty Failed' came up anyway.

Seems to be something along the lines of: once going into the necramech, the warframe despawns after a time/distance, so the operator has nothing to go back into and the game wigs out.

On top of this my voidmech has only once ever received any affinity after completing a mission; has been stuck at rank 8 for a while now. Hopefully a fix is in the works.

Archived