The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Necramech in Cataclysm

(PSN)Soilborn2-7

I've only encountered this in one mission on Deimos, but with that said I've only had the involved squad composition once, so bug reproduction mileage may vary.

Never the less, I was on a mission in Deimos and whipped out my Necramech. One of my squadmates was a Limbo. During the defense of the Corpus dude as he uploaded data, the Limbo put up Cataclysm. I noticed that while Cataclysm was up and my Necramech was inside of it, I could not damage enemies who were also inside of it. I COULD however damage enemies outside. This seems the complete opposite of how Cataclysm works. Since it was an endless mission, when the defense came around again I was able to reproduce the behavior with the archgun. I don't think I had guard mode unlocked at the time, so I was unable to test that.

necramechs can't enter rift plane currently. So even if it's inside cataclysm, the game considers it to be in material plane so it can't damage enemies trapped in cataclysm. The mech acts like a crypod and cryopods can enter cataclysm, but that gets bugged like every other update. Hard to tell if it's a bug or just intentional.

Archived