The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Damage System not working

(PSN)Pit_Lord_Kruger

So I havent been on too much since the Deimos update but I've noticed a really big issue that didn't affect just me.

When in the simiulacrum using  multiple builds on most of my weapons it seems that compared to a friend my damage has dropped to up to x20 lower in some cases. I even had a couple friends swap in and out of my simulacrum and theirs and even ran some missions and all my damage and some of theirs seemed to drop dramatically for no reason.

The best example I can give are Soma Prime and the Kuva Bramma. I took me 600 rounds on a +120% crit build  on the Soma to kill just 1 Lvl 150 Corrupted heavy gunner and consistantly took over half a mag in regular missions to kill enemies half that level. The Bramma was taking anywhere from 6 to 12 shots for me in the simulacrum and open world/missions on the same enemies.

All this and my friend was consistanly 1 shotting enemies with the same exact  Bramma build and spending only 20 rounds from the same Soma Prime build where it took me 600 in both his and MY simulacrum and open world/missions.

I have also had other players I've linked up with in public say that had random damage drops and I even had an entire Iso Vault run where the whole teams guns were doing reduced damage and the only thing that wasnt affected at all though all these situations was melee damage.

Anyone else having any issues similar to this?

Archived