Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game is unplayable on NSW (Please Wait Bug)

(NSW)JacksonA

After the Heart of Deimos update I started to get an infinite please wait loading bug. Non of the patches and non of the patches have fixed it. I have seen may, may other say they have the same problem from players on switch.

It happens anytime I try to play with a squad, I join randoms, randoms join me, join by invite, invite people. It always without fail will say please wait and never loads. I have to restart the game to unfreeze it and the only time I have been unfrozen is I assume when the team I’m trying to join is disbanded assuming because of the amount of time waited (about 20 min).

It has made the game unplayable I can play solo but that’s not why I play and you miss a lot when you play alone.

What I have tried is all the basic IT fixes different networks, restart everything, different locations, port forwarding, changing MTU 1400-1500 and all other multiples of 100.

Hope it gets fixed thanks.

This has happened to me several times now, in a row, even. It really isn't fun staying with a "Please wait" screen for a good 15-20 minutes to just be back in the navigation screen, no group, no changes, no nothing. I highly doubt that I somehow managed to join two different groups at the exact time when they got the objective, or something of the sort. 

Archived