Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Missions And New Mode List<<Suggestion>>Awesome Idea.

mody22

​Hi guys i would like to say a new suggestion it will be nice and it Will return to the game with great features .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The suggestion is Story mission : It's based on tutorial .

After the ship landed on the planet and captain vor got out from it and the tutorial started with the Tenno as i see that the video ends with my Tenno lying on the ground surrounded by 3 or 4 Tennos so why we not continue that story with an story missions mode with videos and more extremely story missions  ? it will be great and awesome thing at warframe .

=============================================================================================

and if someone asking how war frame developers will make story missions with all of those special operations missions and conclaves missions ? here is the answer :

There must be an another mode list which includes : ||OPERATIONS MISSIONS||>><<||STORY MISSIONS||>><<||CONCLAVES MISSIONS|| to choose the story missions mode you must finish all operations missions , you must get 600:700 platinum to start story missions without pass all missions or pass Uranus missions and when i choose the story mission mode all the planets changes to story missions with videos or change to list with stories mission and there must be another mode list inside the story missions mode which includes : Online , solo and private .

but that mustn't Influence on all players achievements at operation missions it will stay with the same players achievements , with it's mission and with it's mode list .

and about conclave missions it must be at the same another mode list as i said before and it must have all Conclave missions and when anyone open the conclave missions mode all of the planets change to a list includes A group of conclave missions with it's conclave rate .

and there must be a private conclave mode too .

=============================================================================================

Suggestion features :

For game developers :

That will return to the game developers with more donate so people who see their ways long to finish all operation missions will take them curiosity to know and see all story missions and it's videos and they will donate to get platinum .

For game players :

That's will be very useful and important for all players who finished the operation missions and got bored from operation missions .

I know that's very very hard and will take long time from the developers but that's will be great if thing like that got added to awesome and huge game like warframe .

And that's must be at update 11 or 12 if some thing like that got added at warframe at the next update that will be a huge surprise for all players at warframe .

If you like my suggestion +1 the reason and if you dislike my suggestion -1 and the reason .

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH .

And if that's the wrong place please tell me the right place where any one can really performs that idea .

Edited by mody22

Complete all missions to unlock the story? That's terrible, so is paying for the story. eugh

Well, he does have a point.  Paying is a terrible idea.  Paying in credits might be good though.

But...I do like the part about the story.  Also, at any given time there are less then one quarter of a person on the entire planet of Pluto.  So it might encourage people to play more of the farther out missions.  However, it would directly conflict with lore, so you would have to find some way to counteract that.  Are you planning on forcing it to be solo?  Or are the story missions co-op also?  In that case, they're exactly the same as operations missions just with a storyline; why not just add more lore to the operations missions.  Plus there will probably be campaign mode on the PS4 release, although I don't know that much about that since I'm mainly a PC gamer...

Well, he does have a point.  Paying is a terrible idea.  Paying in credits might be good though.

i'm sorry but if it just paying by credits There will be no thing useful for developers so just it will be nice if it paying 600:700 platinum and what i said will be great too cause that's a good way to get story missions by donate for platinum or finish all mission or finish Neptune mission .

And i edited the topic reread it .

Edited by mody22