Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunt Bounties not showing

Walkingdud

I can no longer see Eidolon Hunt bounties when I talk to Konzu during night time.

I do have an amp equipped.

I have double checked and made sure it is night time.  I went out to the plains and saw Terry roaming.

I have gotten the Teralyst hunt bounty from Konzu and completed it a few times before.

I am aware that I don't need the bounty to kill Terry, but finding others who want to and know how to kill Terry without queuing up through the bounty can be difficult.

Update: not sure what happened but the problem seemed to have somehow fixed itself.

39 minutes ago, Walkingdud said:

I can no longer see Eidolon Hunt bounties when I talk to Konzu during night time.

I do have an amp equipped.

I have double checked and made sure it is night time.  I went out to the plains and saw Terry roaming.

I have gotten the Teralyst hunt bounty from Konzu and completed it a few times before.

I am aware that I don't need the bounty to kill Terry, but finding others who want to and know how to kill Terry without queuing up through the bounty can be difficult.

The bounty doesn't show up until a few minutes after night starts and will disappear a few minutes before night ends

19 minutes ago, elevate said:

The bounty doesn't show up until a few minutes after night starts and will disappear a few minutes before night ends

I suspected that might be the case so I waited around to see if that would change anything.  It didn't.

I also rushed through a "normal" bounty to see if that will refresh it. It didn't.

Quit the game and logged back in a few mins later. Also didn't change anything.

10 hours ago, Walkingdud said:

I suspected that might be the case so I waited around to see if that would change anything.  It didn't.

I also rushed through a "normal" bounty to see if that will refresh it. It didn't.

Quit the game and logged back in a few mins later. Also didn't change anything.

You aren’t in Solo mode right?

11 hours ago, elevate said:

You aren’t in Solo mode right?

Pretty sure I wasn't because when I tried to see if doing a normal bounty would refresh it, I got matched up with someone else.

It seems to be ok now.  For 2 days I had this problem but now it's gone. Not sure what changed.

Archived