Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Fire Blast Consistently Misses Enemies

(PSN)TheDarkOath

I currently have been testing fire blast as a subsumed ability, and can't help but notice that enemies somehow are unphased when I use the ability. I am within line of sight, have Overextended, Auger Reach, and Stretch on my build. Sometimes the ability will miss an enemy I am looking directly at, many times in a row. Occasionally enemies behind a target will get hit but not the enemy it is standing behind. The first two screenshots show the first fire blast I used, then after 5 subsequent uses of it, from different angles, the heavy gunner I'm aiming at still it not effected, but the ones behind it, are. The 3rd and 4th screenshots show what generally happens in large groups. I would love to use this ability but it is very inconsistent with what it hits.Displaying PS_Messages_20200916_020208.jpg0?ui=2&ik=58a2345c95&attid=0.1&permmsgidDisplaying PS_Messages_20200916_020216.jpgDisplaying PS_Messages_20200916_020213.jpg

Frequently happens for me as well. I've been testing it and I wonder if it's related to line of sight during casting and impact. I couldn't tell if it's this clunky by design or a bug.

Like if I used it when the enemy isn't in sight, it'll miss the enemies even if you see the wave hit them. Or cast it while enemies are in view and you move the camera away for them to then not get hit. Or maybe a case of elevation...

• 1 month later...

Archived