Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept Warframe; Mass Force Warframe, Valor (Revamped Of Sparta)(Update 1)

Siviltha

Hello! It's just me. An ordinary Tenno who likes to share and contribute concepts to the community!

I completely and utterly thought over Sparta back in some of my threads of concepts. I decided to give Sparta a new remake of himself. This is actually my first time that I did a male concept warframe. (Yeah I know.)

Bear with me, and give me some feedback on the concept! Let me know what you think.

- Note that is was an inspirational concept to the upcoming 'War' event.

- WARNING; The picture may be in serious 'low' resolution.

Update Notes: (These are found as bolded, except for certain types of trivia details and etc.)

Update 1:

- Fixed Energy costs pointed out by Suibijeni.

- Fixed basic stats Health, Shield and Energy pointed out by Suibijeni.

- Fixed basic stat, Sprint speed, pointed out by Zachles.

- Fixed Abilities on balance proportions.

- Added extra trivia(s) into the abilities.

- Added duration detail on Riot Stance.

Concept Art:

WarframeConceptVALOR_zps77497f5f.jpeg

Warframe: Valor

Inheritance: Mass and Force energies

Gender Model: Male

Role: Support Tank/DPS-able

Basic Stats:

Health: 175 (Max: 480)

Shield: 120 (Max: 520)

Energy: 90 (Max: 295)

Armor: 25

Stamina: 105.0 (Correct me on this one.)

Sprint Speed: 0.75

Stamina Recharge: 45%

Polarities:

4x Power (Scratch)

1x Tactic (Bar)

1x Defense (D)

Aura Polarity:

Defense (D)

Abilities:

1. Force Kick - Mod Level 5, Uncommon

- 35 Energy

- 99 Base damage (Base damage increases by Mod level)(5.5+ Per mod level)

- 66 Object damage/Body damage (Projectile object item damage increases by Mod level)(3.5+ Per mod level)

- 5% Armor Piercing (Armor Piercing increases by Mod level)(2.2+ Per mod level)

- 4s Fear duration (Cannot increase by Mod level)

"VALOR sends fear into his enemies eyes by kicking a massive level of force gravity against them while sending them running in fear."

Damage/Crowd Control/Anti-Heavy

(Can decrease energy cost by Streamline mod)

(Can increase Fear duration through Power strength mod(s))

(Armor Piercing doesn't stack in any AP mods. (IF there is one.))

(Enemies that are caught in the kick and sent flying causes collision damage to others.)

(Instant kill to heavies if they're kicked off a cliff.)

2. Riot Stance - Mod Level 5, Uncommon

(Phase 1)

- 25 Energy

- +150 Shield Capacity (Can stack with Redirection mod.)

- +15 Armor (Can stack with Iron Fiber mod.)

- -50% Sprint speed (Can be countered by Sprint mod.)(Temporary Debuff, during Phase 1 only)

- Side lanes and back direction are unprotected.

Riot Stance ends if VALOR loses all of his shield or lasted upon 35 seconds.

"VALOR releases half of his energy for an addition to his shield and armor when he deploys a magnetic shield that can deflect enemy projectiles."

Support/Anti-damage

(VALOR has a penalty of losing sensitivity when turning by 15%)

(VALOR is fully invincible behind his shield)

(VALOR is able to move with his shield and shoot)

(VALOR is forced to lose 25% Firerate when using a Primary.)

(VALOR is forced to lose 5% accuracy when using Secondary.)

(VALOR gains +15% damage if using melee weapon(s))

(Can decrease energy cost by Streamline mod)

(Phase 2)

- +25 Energy (Total on 50 Energy use)

- +200 Shield (Shield increased by Mod level)(5+ Per mod level)

- Gain Immunity to elemental damage

- Fully invincible

- Immobility

- +25% More damage from any enemy base damage shot the shield (Reflected damage is increased by Mod level)(7.5%+ Per mod level)

"VALOR fully directs all of his energy to his shield, forming a bubble shield that is unable to be broken until VALOR loses all of his Shield."

(All elemental status are canceled damage if VALOR does his Phase 2 during a Fire/Ice/Electrical/Poison damage from enemies)

(VALOR cannot be moved or killed during Phase 2)

(VALOR heals 5% of his health while in the Phase 2)

(VALOR gains no armor in Phase 2)

(VALOR's Immobility decreases by 3% every usage)(Permanent debuff)

(Duration is dependent on Shield Capacity)

3. Unstable Force Field - Mod Level 3, Rare

- 75 Energy

- 1500 range (Range increases by Mod level)(25+ Per mod level)

- 22s duration (Duration increases by Mod level)(3+ Per mod level)

- 55 Mass damage (Damage increases by Mod level)(4+ Per mod level)

- 3s Per Mass damage

"VALOR enrages himself and gives a loud roar, causing him to contaminate the area with unstable mass and force. Causes enemy projectiles to be grounded and damage nearby enemies in the field."

Damage/Anti-Projectile/Crowd Control/Support

(Can decrease energy cost by Streamline mod)

(Can increase range with Stretch mod)

(Can increase duration with any Duration mod(s))

(Can stack damage with Power Strength mods)

(DPS cannot be changed)

(Can stop any projectile-like weaponry such as Orgis Rocket, Dera Plasmas, etc.)

(Cannot stop Ignis or Flux Rifle weaponry)

(Can negate Infested Ancient abilities)

(Can negate grenade weapons)

(Cannot negate poison clouds)

(Can break crates if in range)

(Bosses are unaffected through negating ablities)

(Heavies are unaffected through negating abilities)

(If VALOR is downed during this channeling, Tenno allies gain 15+ Armor untill VALOR is bought back up)

(Tenno allies will lose 15 Armor if VALOR dies)

4. Ravaging Steed - Mod level 4, Rare

- 110 Energy

- 700 Damage (Damage increases by Mod level)(15+ Per mod level)

- 2500 Range (Controlled Direction)(Range increases by Mod level)(13.9+ Per mod level)

- +25 Armor (Armor increases by Mod level)(1+ Per mod level)

- +50 Shield (Shield increases by Mod level)(5+ Per mod level)

- 10s Fear (Cannot be changed)

"VALOR sends all of his energy towards his shield and charges towards his enemies like a raging bull crushing them and making them fear him."

Damage/Support

(VALOR does a 4 extra copies of himself and charges along with him in a V formation)
(VALOR's copies give enemies fear while VALOR himself only does damage)

(VALOR gains permanent +5% speed)

(Bosses are affected by Fear for only 5s)

(Heavies are affected by Fear for only 7s)

(Flying bodies deal half the damage of Ravaging Steed)

(Giant bosses are unaffected)

(Bosses are only stunned if chances are triggered to be pushed along with VALOR)

So what do you think? Too strong? Too weak? Needs a new kit? Rework again? Let me know with the comments!~

Siviltha~ <3

Edited by Siviltha

Very cool concept, but first I want to note that his stats are off. Base health and shields triple by max level, so yours would actually end up being 525 and 360, respectively. Energy increases by half-again, making 105 a not very good base number because it results in 155.25 max energy. Sprint speed is a multiplier for the base sprint, and at .25 he'd actually be slower sprinting than he is just walking normally, and that makes zero sense. I don't know the exact point you start going negative, since I don't know exactly what the normal and default sprint speed values are, but I wouldn't go below probably around .80. In addition to those stats being mathematically incorrect, the health is also higher than any other frame. That is ok, but he definitely shouldn't have higher than average shields in addition to that. Also, I'm not 100% sure of this but I'm fairly certain stamina is no longer a different stat for each frame--I don't notice any difference and I have or have had in the past every frame but Excal Prime.

Next issue, is abilities all have three levels, with the first ability common, second uncommon (I think, it might be common), and third and fourth rare. Having 5 levels either diminishes his power by making it more expensive with smaller intervals, or makes it overpowered by leveling the ability proportionally more.

Your ability costs are overly high, as well. They generally stick to 25, 50, 75, 100 because that's proven to be balanced. The only variations thus far are Ash's smokescreen being 35 as a secondary due to relative lack of power, and Ash and Loki's teleports are 25 because of their supportive/non-offensive nature, despite being 3rd abilities. Your values seem a bit arbitrary.

I'll just say that as a start--my friend wants me to get on and do the Ballistica challenge with him, so I don't have time to give my thoughts on specific abilities at the moment. But you might want to revise to fix the above.

Very cool concept, but first I want to note that his stats are off. Base health and shields triple by max level, so yours would actually end up being 525 and 360, respectively. Energy increases by half-again, making 105 a not very good base number because it results in 155.25 max energy. Sprint speed is a multiplier for the base sprint, and at .25 he'd actually be slower sprinting than he is just walking normally, and that makes zero sense. I don't know the exact point you start going negative, since I don't know exactly what the normal and default sprint speed values are, but I wouldn't go below probably around .80. In addition to those stats being mathematically incorrect, the health is also higher than any other frame. That is ok, but he definitely shouldn't have higher than average shields in addition to that. Also, I'm not 100% sure of this but I'm fairly certain stamina is no longer a different stat for each frame--I don't notice any difference and I have or have had in the past every frame but Excal Prime.

Next issue, is abilities all have three levels, with the first ability common, second uncommon (I think, it might be common), and third and fourth rare. Having 5 levels either diminishes his power by making it more expensive with smaller intervals, or makes it overpowered by leveling the ability proportionally more.

Your ability costs are overly high, as well. They generally stick to 25, 50, 75, 100 because that's proven to be balanced. The only variations thus far are Ash's smokescreen being 35 as a secondary due to relative lack of power, and Ash and Loki's teleports are 25 because of their supportive/non-offensive nature, despite being 3rd abilities. Your values seem a bit arbitrary.

I'll just say that as a start--my friend wants me to get on and do the Ballistica challenge with him, so I don't have time to give my thoughts on specific abilities at the moment. But you might want to revise to fix the above.

Still rethinking on the ability mod levels for Ravaging Steed.

But thanks for the tips and facts you pointed out!

I was a bit too crazy with the basic stats. Thanks again!

With that Sprint speed, he'd be slower than Rhino. He'll be a @(*()$ snail, or a turtle, even.

Thanks! I was a bit over my head with the sprint speed calculations.

Bumped for update.