Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative ways of levelling Vox Solaris

aliguana23

Please please for the love of the void, give us more ways of levelling up with Little Duck than farming the Orb Mothers. Not everyone is into big long boss-fights (just as everyone isn't into catching animals to rank up standing). Give us a choice here.

I spent an hour on Fortuna earlier, with a drop chance booster, and got 2 Toroids. Not going to get me very far with Little Duck.

How about: give Little Duck my Granham coins in return for standing? like 500 for a standard Granham Coin, 1000 for a medium one, and 2000 for a Nightmare one? Or make the freeing prisoners on Corpus ships award Vox Solaris standing instead of Fortuna standing? Fortuna standing is trivial to get - Vox Solaris standing is gated by Orbs.

To contrast: I levelled Deimos Family and Loid in a couple of weeks. Fortuna has been out YEARS and I'm not even halfway with Vox Solaris (or the Quills for that matter, cos their ranking is gated behind a similar boss fight)

thanks team.

11 hours ago, Syrethyst said:

For Vox and Quills, you can also use toroids/cores from normal enemy drops, to exchange for rep.. Not just the main boss fights

He/She Already mentioned they tried that:

12 hours ago, aliguana23 said:

I spent an hour on Fortuna earlier, with a drop chance booster, and got 2 Toroids.

Farming Regular Toroids is a Giant Throbbing Pain in the Ass. They have terrible Drop Chance and are only worth 1000 Standing Each...

12 hours ago, aliguana23 said:

give us more ways of levelling up with Little Duck than farming the Orb Mothers. Not everyone is into big long boss-fights

If fun isn't a requirement for you then Profit Taker doesn't take as long with Exodia Contagion and Chroma. I average 7 Minutes per Run with that setup. 

Archived