The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU] New clan for everyone :D !

---NephiliM---

Hey there, Neph Here!

I've recently been so bored, sick and annoyed by these clans that have insane requirements and so much donations for nothing.

e.g. We need your Masters Degree in WarFrame, 50+ gameplay hours per day or you are OUT Bruv

e.g. You are afk or offline for 1.5 seconds? KICKED. Want to come back? GIVE US 1K PLAT!

So i made a clan for my own. Currently we are literally 3 players 11 Smolts now and counting, yay! Just made it from the ground up, almost 0 research  We're half way through now (I'm MR 27 , so everything can be done pretty easily) but if you are looking for something that needs no discord, no requirements, nothing at all, you can stay offline, participate or do whatever the F you want, our clan {Adventure Land} is for you!

PM me or leave a comment down below so i can add you later on. Currently we have all labs already built, and expanding day by day to new mandatory rooms and such.

NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN

Please make sure you are Not in a clan already. We cannot invite you if you are in a clan! If you didn't recieve an invite because you are in a clan, please PM me once again with your IGN after you leave your clan.

22 hours ago, lnW..Sun said:

New player rank 5

I want to join a group with you

Name   lnW..Sun

Awesome. If you are in-game right now or will be later on, you should receive an invite! (I am not available at the moment) but i'll invite you as soon as i can :) !

EDIT: You don't even need to specify your rank! We do not have any MR requirement whatsoever 😉

May I join ? New player just started the game a few days ago and been looking for a clan like yours :D

In game name: m1nhU

I'm fairly active (2~4 hours a day, maybe more in the weekend)

EDIT: Sorry my friend just invited me to his clan, ignore this :(

5 hours ago, m1nhU said:

May I join ? New player just started the game a few days ago and been looking for a clan like yours :D

In game name: m1nhU

I'm fairly active (2~4 hours a day, maybe more in the weekend)

EDIT: Sorry my friend just invited me to his clan, ignore this :(

Hey there! Sorry for being late, I just got back home. Well, We are always open in case you want to join back 😀 Just PM me here or in-game.

EDIT: Again, for anyone new and want to join, you don't have to be active like daily or even weekly.. just be there 'Sometimes' whenever you can, that's all :D !

Total new guy here.  Looking for some place to learn the game and some team play.  Cant be here all the time, RL always comes first with me.  Not a hard core gamer  :)  Will do my part as best I can to support the clan but I have NO idea what Im doing lol  Looking for a friendly environment as I don't like drama or other such nonsense.  Let me know if you think we can work together.  Thanks

18 hours ago, (XB1)tumdtick16776 said:

I would like to join your clan I’m on Xbox so I don’t know if a I can join or not.

I’m MR2 so a new player just started getting into the game.

5 hours ago, TalonRipper said:

Total new guy here.  Looking for some place to learn the game and some team play.  Cant be here all the time, RL always comes first with me.  Not a hard core gamer  :)  Will do my part as best I can to support the clan but I have NO idea what Im doing lol  Looking for a friendly environment as I don't like drama or other such nonsense.  Let me know if you think we can work together.  Thanks

For sure guys, i will send an invite right away! 

As for the Xbox, i have no clue if it works, but doesn't hurt to try! Expect the invite in 5 minutes :) 

EDIT: Unfortunately Xbox players cannot be invited to PC Clans ( I tried with your name as an IGN and it says username doesn't exis ). Really sorry 😐

Archived