Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with inviting and joining friends

(PSN)Stony_Bick

Well I’ve now gotten the bug that everyone’s talking about where ya can’t invite or join friends, yea I know fix ya internet or sum but telling ya now it’s fine for sure, my friend I’m playing with is my neighbor. I’ve seen people drop this games after playing for 2 years cause of this bug, GET IT FIXED PLEASE IM NOT TRYNA UNINSTALL 

Yes me too. Funny thing is my son and I have the same internet and router. He can see friends and clan and join squads and invite to squad, I cannot. I have deleted game and formatted my ps4 and re installed game and same problem! I used my account on his ps4 and still have the issue while he does not.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-09-22 at 2:38 AM, (PSN)Stony_Bick said:

Well I’ve now gotten the bug that everyone’s talking about where ya can’t invite or join friends, yea I know fix ya internet or sum but telling ya now it’s fine for sure, my friend I’m playing with is my neighbor. I’ve seen people drop this games after playing for 2 years cause of this bug, GET IT FIXED PLEASE IM NOT TRYNA UNINSTALL 

Yeah, the problem has been like that for a few weeks and what does DE want? Shove more updates that have no bug fixes. This is making me want to go with Destiny 2 than with this game.

I can join friends, see clan members and other people in free roam only. This is outrage, it's a bug like this that made me not want to continue playing a game that I just downloaded four months ago and what does it do now, "Oh, well you want to play with people? Too bad. Here. 'Session unavailable.' Good luck." Now, Warframe is deleted until this gets fixed. And if it is not fixed, I'm just going to stop playing, accept being kicked out of the clan and NEVER play another DE game. Atleast Bugesda games are not as buggy as this game.

Archived