Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Free word warframe disappears bug

(PSN)Mouath2098

Sometimes when I enter my necramech, my warframe disappears and can't return into my warframe, then when I return to fortuna with my operator I lose every single thing I did in the mission, lost 20+ Calda toroid and a bunch of diluted thermia today, and arqurbex leveling xp, 35 min worth of gameplay gone in a sec

Rather than start a new topic on this I’ll add my experience.

I have had this a few times in orb and heart.

In ord it’s when my mech gets destroyed then I appear as an operator but am unable to  transfer back to my frame and then after a few seconds I get a mission fail and loose everything and restart on ship. Occurred so far on open world solo Toroid farming with Nezha frame at space port and temple  

also in iso vault missions a few times but at the same situation. Second vault mission, first phase using ash prime. Having completed the bait and defense and told to collect the device I transfer out but only in operator (no dead mech) and after a few seconds mission fail, loose everything and restart on ship.  

I hope you can find the bug, as the Toroid drops fo me at the moment are really low compared to before heart even with a booster, so any lose of resources has resulted in a fair amount of game time lost. 

thanks G 

Archived