Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Network Not responding

Craylinger

I have noticed lately getting the random network not responding in game, but nothing game changing. THen this morning I had logged off them a few hours later I went to log back on and now it takes forever but i get to l the login screen. Iput in my pw and then it keeps giving me the Network not responding error. I look this up on the warframe forums help and it tells me to disable my IPv6 and make and exception in my firewall settings done and done but can't connect still getting the same error message.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It seems all systems have this problem... and it gets worse when you are during a host migration and this bug happens, forcing you to quit the application... I was on Hydron today to lvl up some stuff because Elite Onslaught is not my style when I'm playing a class that relies on powers, and during the host migration, the network not responding error happened, forcing me to quit the application, sign out of PS4, sign back in because when you get that network not responding on the PS4, it sends a false signal to Warframe saying "Network features can not be used for this application" when you try to get back in. And I lost all my lvls for my weapons and warframes... This has been up for a long time and this has to be fixed soon... Not sure if DE will announce anything about this but then again, anything that is 'embarrassing' to them will not make it to the patch notes.

Archived