The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Endless falling/No collide

SilverFangBlackWIng

I was trying to do an eidolon hunt when it happened. Fist I got this weird bug where my frame would face the camera and walk backwards when I pressed w to go forward. I then hopped in my K-Drive in an attempt to fix this. After I got off my K-drive I fell through the the map and kept falling endlessly. Not only that but when I entered Arching I was able to get back out from under the map but would no-collide through everything including the ground. If I got off my Archwing I would just start falling through the ground again.

4 hours ago, SilverFangBlackWIng said:

I was trying to do an eidolon hunt when it happened. Fist I got this weird bug where my frame would face the camera and walk backwards when I pressed w to go forward. I then hopped in my K-Drive in an attempt to fix this. After I got off my K-drive I fell through the the map and kept falling endlessly. Not only that but when I entered Arching I was able to get back out from under the map but would no-collide through everything including the ground. If I got off my Archwing I would just start falling through the ground again.

I think I also have this problem but on me it's everytime im using operatorASPBjar.jpg

Archived