Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Disruption change

Cyanil

Could we please get a toggle akin to "STOP YAPPING DURING TRANSMISSIONS FOR THE LOVE OF PETE"? Every single mission I find myself going into sound and turning off transmissions. While they talk it's harder to hear the sound of the incoming enemy.

While there is a work around, I don't understand why a mission type that includes you hearing the WHOMP WHOMP sound would have transmissions play over it every single time you insert a key.

Thanks!

Yes . . . then to add insult to injury on a pub game you get a ember spamming 4 and you cant see or hear a damn thing and 2 teammates are already dead . . . expecting you to finish the mission. That is a bit steep for this 65 year old pensioner! :)

My only solution to this Disruption at that level (sortie no 3) is to not even attempt it next time :( . . . or keep on trying and when you see level of other players are less than 20 . . . just quit and try and get a favorable team from matchmaking. Before we reached the 2nd conduit i already revived 9 times and was busy reviving for the 10th time when the bomber passed and detonated, from there every thing just went down the tubes.

Archived