Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [WTS] Kavat Pet Shop by DarkPhoenix13Fr (selling kavat imprints) [New cute Fennec Peacock]

DarkPhoenix13Fr

DarkPhoenix13Fr Pet Shop [PC]

Hi, I don't use the forum that much so in case I answer slowly, feel free to add me and message me in game or discord ^^

In game name - DarkPhoenix13Fr

Discord - DarkPhoenix13Fr#2135

For Kavat's information

1. Kavats' ears, body, tail can't be changed when you customize the appearance so that's why people buy imprints to get the looks they want.

2. All Kavat's natural colors can be bought in game (credit and plat)

3. You can't change the 'Energy color' of the kavat (the color you'll see when it uses ability)

Some imprints are ready to sell, some imprints need to be scanned first (I haven't finished scanning all of them, I'll scan by request).  Moreover, if you want to see more photos how these kavats look in mission or if you have any questions feel free to message me.

TEF4iYg.jpg?1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tdbNpr3.png

The combination of yellow and orange, matching with yellow energy make it really stands out when you bring it to the mission

1. Smeeta - Gold Energy [1 imprint for 120p | 2 imprints for 200p | 3 imprints for 270p]

2. Vasca - Gold Energy [1 imprint for 90p | 2 imprints for 150p | 3 imprints for 180p]

3. Vasca - Blue Energy [1 imprint for 90p | 2 imprints for 150p | 3 imprints for 180p]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAXhFDh.png

The combo of yellow and orange again, but the Hexis Black makes the fur has more depth in it. 

1. Vasca - Gold Energy [1 imprint for 90p | 2 imprints for 150p | 3 imprints for 180p]

2. Vasca - Blue Energy [1 imprint for 80p | 2 imprints for 140p | 3 imprints for 170p]

NPWvU4x.png

The combination of purple and pink tone makes this kavat looks cute on its own, no need to buy many colors for her when it's already naturally cute. 

Smeeta - Pink Energy [2 imprints for 160p | 3 imprints for 200p] [Sold]

IvTgTc7.png

Another pink and sequence blue combo, but a little red at her angle which still looks fit together perfectly fine.  She's ready to buff Cri for you ^^

Adarza - Pink Energy [2 imprints for 80p | 3 imprints for 120p]

VVcMSTO.png

The hybrid of vasca, the body looks smaller compare to normal vasca fur.  However, it fits well if you want to use armor/cloth for your kavat.  (You can ask for more photos or in case you want me to dress this kavat)

Vasca - Gold Energy [2 imprints for 80p | 3 imprints for 120p] [Sold]

SKpGEoy.png

Adarza A - 70p for 2 imprints | 90p for 3 imprints

Adarza B - Sold

Adarza C - Sold

Adarza D - 70p for 2 imprints | 90p for 3 imprints

NEW Fennec, Peacock

120346837_3546436148759285_7211425502559

120446595_3546437322092501_7260896164638

Moon - 130p for 2 imprints | 160p for 3 imprints [Sold]

Star - 120p for 2 imprints | 160p for 3 imprints [Sold]

Archived