Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Crash on loading screen

ahyahya

It looks like the game's done with me.

Since the game crashed for unknown reasons while playing pub with randoms in orb vallis, forcing me to restart my PC, the game crashes on mission loading screens. 

I can get into the orbiter and jump in my railjack but starting a mission, going to cetus, fortuna, even the dojo crashes the game and no error log created.  I've tried verifying, optimizing, updating drivers, reinstall, nothing seems to work, and had no issues until the crash in vallis. 

Plz halp

Edit: Restored system and that worked for some reason.  Apparently the crash caused some files to be corrupt, I guess all's well that ends well.

I used windows system restore.  Under control panel→system and security→system restore, choose a date that I was sure the game was still working. That's for Win7 not sure about Win10.

It was a last resort, not sure if it will work for everybody.  Good luck.

Dunno, although I remember reading a thread from [DE] Linkski about crashes and whatnot mentioning about the command prompt to find corrupt files or the sorts.  I'm not really bright on the topic of computer stuff, sorry.

Link to the thread.

Archived