Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos and Orb Vallis CRASH

(XBOX)SalTShAk3R

Everyone having problems connecting to PT, ISO Vault, or anything!  Go to options and set GPU Particles to none. Please let me know if this works for you. Its worked for me so far. EDIT: Still cant run profit taker. So sad. 

I know this graphical sacrifice for performance just piloted. Ive been crying about profit taker crashing to home screen fr months along with OV in general and ISO vault 3. I was posting everywhere but here and thank you for directing me here... Person you are. I just tried running PT tested actually got in elevator and made it to the boss. Mechanics worked fine for about 5 mins and extraction without crash👍. Then i crashed in the next mission i ran a bounty from eudico. Theres clearly amazing possibilities with this new graphics engine in general. Ive noticed some lightning speed load times already, ive been with you guys for years and still gonna be for years to come. Now i can at least be at peace knowing youre making progress in that area on top of hopefully being aware of orb vallis crashing, PTaker, Exploiter, ISO Vault 3. I cant wait to see the benefits and functionality of this new graphics engine and excited for the new corpus lich ladies and the plague star type event because i missed the original event lol. Thank you, 😁

Edit: Now crashing on regular bounties in deimos. There is no 'view last mission progress' or record of the recent players in communication.  Its like hours disappear. Honestly though its abnormal. When I started playing I would ocassionally get disconnected from the mission and be met with a letter in my inbox from Lotus saying were so sorry about that heres your lost rewards im sure it wont happen again, or something like that. Now I dont disconnect the game straight seizures and dies and theres no record of it. If it will help I can start recording and trying to run these just let me know. As of now the only thing that im not afraid to play bc of crash is ....... Im really running out of things!!!  

Edit2: It really is true every hotfix hotbreaks like 3 things new fix more new problems. Idk how this forum is even found because it was linked to me i never saw a feedback section anywhere its well hidden and from time, and lack of fix, problems mountaining....obviously ignored. Im sick now. Ill go get shots of me attempting to play, crashing and upload.. I guess its the only thing left until theres nothing and im gone. To be continued 7months strong. 

3: I tried a vault dc on 1st nec during defending LOID. DC on SP Deimos bounty 3 times. Was online 6 hrs and no record of recent players or me ever spending 6 to 8 hrs there. 

4: If you guys need help ill work for free if i can somehow report my data to help you guys find what caused the crash then we can fix it. I've been missing out on content for ab 10 months i have nothing else to do on here so let me know

5: I went to settings put everything at 0 but ive done that before,the BIG difference is i put Field of View at 70. Ive played games where if you put FOV anything above default you ran into problems.  I still have glare, bloom, color correction, and weapon elemental FX enabled, but if a dial is available its at lowest point. This may be the fix!  Dont wanna count any chickens just yet, though. Ill keep this updated. It got me enough connection to hit Family rank. Love the story <33

6: Cant believe i made it through 2 vaults and kept the drops!! Squad was afraid of Disconnect on 3. MR15 and 29. Seems to be FOV .

Archived