Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] As Ninja Animation

moscos

remember this ninja?

well, 1st of all, the ninja animation for the game is fine, they way he drops down from the start of the mission and the way he walks after the mission, its cool, as ninja way alright.. i like it...

now, the running animation seems a little bit awkward.. although its fine~

just a suggestion from a fan like me who loves ninja with hybrid skills...

remember that video above? its animusha 3, played by a japanese actor.. that's a ninja moves in there, even the moves of the mobs are so ninja types...

its cool if the devs could tweak the animation for every movement and animation just like a real ninja, just like the way he fight and moves with his sword in the video, now the riffle and guns are a PLUS for this game...

we love ninja, and we hope to see a very nice ninja animations... the wall run as ninja also is fine!

american ninja moves really different from japanese ninja moves and animation... (^_^) well, japanese ninja moves really got the moves.

when i think of ninja animations, i just think of this onimusha 3 game, this is how i visualize ninja in any way... additional is the naruto ultimate ninja storm game which has all sort of great ninja movements and animation, that's the way it is. (im not a naruto fan..) just making an example of it.

Problem is we only have two that I'd really call "ninja": Loki and Ash. The others are more Space Samurai or Spec Ops. Also (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here) but they can do all that ninja-esque stuff because all that games uses are swords. We have swords, rifles, knuckles, Bo Staffs, machine guns, harpoon guns, etc etc. It's a bit harder to work in a lot of ninja animations when you have a huge diversifitcation of equipment as opposed to...well, just a sword.

That's not to say there aren't some ninja things I'd like to see added though. A personal favorite of mine has always been "ceiling crawling". It really wouldn't be all that difficult being that we already have wall running in-game. It'd also help to add a bit more "oomph" imho. Just add either a Warframe that has the ability to cling to surfaces like that or a melee weapon that acts purely in the ceiling crawl feature and not intended for actual combat.

Edited by Deucalian