Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open World Is Getting Progressively Worse

V0LK

Plains of Eidolon was fair, clear and fun. Enemies were dropped from transport so you could see them coming and prepare accordingly(or shoot them). Foes themselves were fair and not annoying for the most part(except Ghoules). I really did have fun playing it as sniper, or Lens Zephir or even AFKing as Mesa.

Orb Vallis took a turn for worse. Enemies teleport right on top of you, stunlock you, knock you out, disable your abilities. From shooting range or jump and do the same from up-close. Stationary turrets on PoE were easily identifiable by look AND sound. Here they are tiny, weird looking(you can't tell is it a turret or some decorative antenna) and will shoot you from a mile away. 

Cambion Drift is atrocious. 90% of time I can't tell what's draining my health. Enemies appear right on top of you and blend with scenery. Infested were kinda unique because they didn't have many ranged enemies or armored ones. Here everything shoots you. From centipedes to tiny flying tentacles. Now add range enemies that appear out of thin air and blend with decorations. Also everybody is armored now.

I can't force myself to play it, so here am I, creating this thread.

Pardon my English!

Archived