Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game keep crashing on login

(XBOX)S4MY3OY

I began to experience this about 15 hours ago. I have attempted hard resets, uninstalling and reinstalling but a few seconds after pressing A on the privacy and EULA screen it freezes then kicks to dash.

Upon uninstalling, preforming a hard reset (holding the power button on the X-Box till it shuts off), and then reinstalling I got it to function.

same here booted up Xbox when neza dropped hoping to do a farm session and game wouldn't get past first login now all my friends have the new prime stuff and im stuck waiting to play i uninstalled and reinstalled just to get the same thing now it uninstalled again and im waiting for DE to fix it as im now sick of trying 10 times a day to log in and yes i count how many times it does it as im now sick of this crap! i mean shouldn't this crap get caught in testing before release?! i know its hard to do testing from home with the pandemic i get it they don't have access to most of their equipment but the game not booting up how does that slip through the net?!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived