The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Necramech to Excal Umbra Transference

(PSN)Badger_UwU

I noticed an issue when using Excalabur umbra, where when you call your necramech, and transfer directly to it, not going to Operator form, the AI for Umbra doesn't engage. 

The same is true in reverse, if you go directly to Umbra, from the mech, the AI glitches out and you can't move or use any abilities. Forcing you to end the mission

• 2 weeks later...

As for Umbra to Necramech, if you go Operator to Necramech, Unbras AI will kick in. I had an issue once where I transferred from Necramech to Umbra and it bugged out. Umbras AI was still active but I was in no control. He kept killing, I couldn’t Transfer out or deploy Gear. I had my teammates go to extraction to time out and go back to Necralisk and the timer just reached zero and cancelled. I also noticed when I use Umbra along Necramech, I tend to get a lot of UI and binding problems. It always starts with my pause button not responding, followed by the mission markers not updating to new checkpoints or not changing at all. Worst it got to was the only button I could use was jump.

Archived