Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rebind V For Dodge

Cakes

Question

With the new 6.4 Hotfix, among the changes is a removal of pressing [V] to dodge.

Reading through the pages I noticed a few people sort of freaking out about it and others telling them to press [shift] once or twice to dodge. Here's a better alternative for those who are used to pressing [V] and do not wish to change.

While in the game, click the cogwheel icon to the left of the exit button to bring up the Gameplay window. (second button from the top right)

Click the third button that sort of looks like a PC mouse icon.

Select the first line, [Customize Key Bindings].

Notice that you can bind two things to each action, and the second option for Sprint/Roll is [Not Bound]. Don't scroll down the list, the option for Sprint/Roll should already appear as the 4th from the bottom.

Click the [Not Bound], and a prompt saying "Press a key to bind" should pop up.

Press [V].

Carry on dodging with V.

Edited by Cakes

2 answers to this question

Voilà! in view, a humble Vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This Visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the Vox populi, now Vacant, Vanished. However, this Valorous Visitation of a bygone Vexation stands Vivified, and has Vowed to Vanquish these Venal and Virulent Vermin Vanguarding Vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition! The only Verdict is Vengeance-- a Vendetta, held as a Votive-- not in Vain, for the Value and Veracity of such shall one day Vindicate the Vigilant and the Virtuous. [ Chuckling]Verily, this Vichyssoise of Verbiage Veers most Verbose, so let me simply add that it's my Very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V