Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe log in error (nvida geforce now)

--H--Nova

Question

5 answers to this question

On 2020-11-03 at 7:23 PM, --H--Nova said:

so i didant play for 2 days i try to log on but it just keeps saying check your info tryed chainging password still the same so i tryed to make a new account and still the same this happen to anyone else ?

looks like a classic "i forgot to activat the new account via the mail they send me" thing of issue... especially for those who use some bogus mail adress ^^)

also, keep this in mind: if you can log in here at the forum, your credentials themself are correctly working - if they don't during your login onto the game, then there is something wrong with the necessary procedure (or simply the server or the routing to it is temporarily disturbed). usually new players just forgot to activate the account for playing the game after they set it up (check your mail inbox for a mail from DE and then click the link in there to procede - you might need to let them send you a new one though since they usually are timed). if that isn't the solution, open a ticket to the help desk (from this site) and ask them for help - this might need some time if they are overflowing in requests though.

Archived