Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Anguish of Fortuna Resource drop rates.

(XBOX)LorgarAurelion3

Medical debt bonds. Advanced bonds, repeller systems, toroids. These are just a few of the numerous rare resources that are agonizing to get in fortuna and orb vallis. For example the debt bonds are almost never available at ticker and like many of these things the only other way to get them is from bounties. 

Fortuna should not have these vital resources locked behind bounties/heists exclusively. There should be another alternative method of gaining bonds besides waiting for days on end for ticker to have them, and wading through oceans of worthless relics, 100 endo and lenses as you waste away in repetitive bounties.

In the very least let us buy whatever bonds we need for plat, much like how Son has tags for sale. There should be no reason for having progression vital resources available only in bounties.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)LorgarAurelion3 said:

Fortuna should not have these vital resources locked behind bounties/heists exclusively.

None of the ones you listed are besides the 2 rarest toroids out of the 5. And none of which I personally had any problems with besides Medical debt bonds, and since then they've been made easier to get from ticker. And they're rare-ish because you only need 35 and then you never need them again.

Just now, KitMeHarder said:

None of the ones you listed are besides the 2 rarest toroids out of the 5. And none of which I personally had any problems with besides Medical debt bonds, and since then they've been made easier to get from ticker. And they're rare-ish because you only need 35 and then you never need them again.

Yeah how long did it take you to get them? How many bounties did you run? This is a problem unique to fortuna, and it needs to be resolved. Not everyone has time to check ticker every hour. Even fewer people have the patience to run bounties for hours on end and get a measly 2 or 4 medical bonds if they are lucky.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)LorgarAurelion3 said:

Yeah how long did it take you to get them? How many bounties did you run? This is a problem unique to fortuna

Fortuna released two years ago, so I have no idea. And I will preface this with that I had only been playing the game for 8 months at that point, so its not like I overly had the tools or resources to really streamline it. And I ran the bounties not only to get everything new, but to experience the landscape/mission types that were new to me, much like how I assume they are new to you.

And if you must rank up Solaris United now, you can leave Warframe up in fortuna while doing chores, school work, etc... and talk to Ticker once every ~3 hours; Otherwise you can take your time checking him and doing bounties. IDK your mastery, but you probably have quite a few days between SU rank ups. Use this to pre-farm stuff: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Solaris_United

And I believe this is how all the open worlds are set up, if not more things

Archived