Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant skin ideas, we need rev skin

EGZOREN

Revenant has one of the biggest fashion potentials among other frames. Like, how the hell did they allowed sentient themed Limbo deluxe that doesn't fit Limbo at all, but don't have any skins for Revenant? So I suggest a Revenant skin ideas brainstorm. There's Eidolon themed skin concept I find interesting. Author left a link to himself on the image so I don't see any sense in leaving it myselfcgs2rdkmbuk21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

20 minutes ago, EGZOREN said:

Like, how the hell did they allowed sentient themed Limbo deluxe that doesn't fit Limbo at all, but don't have any skins for Revenant?

You have to remember that there are two different type of Warframe skins. The ones that are made by DE, being Deluxes and Immortal skins and the such. And TennoGen skins being made by community-creators. I wouldn't be able to tell why neither of these groups have been able to make/get a Revenant skin into the game, as their can be multiple explanations for them. I can at least say for TennoGen is that a Revenant skin has not passed DE's guidelines through the system. I can't give specific details on why, but yeah.

You also have to remember that Limbo Limina is a Tau Sentient design. If Revenant is meant to be an Eidolon Warframe, it wouldn't make sense to implement that design onto him just because it's both Sentient. (and yes, I'm saying 'if' because I don't completely agree Revenant is meant to be one, at least directly).

Archived