Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Martialis

b4dkarm4

The Grineer don't get their hands on them.  Problem solved.  Their clunky feet will be lodges so far up the Corpus synthetic &#! that they won't make good time vs retrieval of those pods (it's stated flat out that Grineer victory = Rescued pods )

And what do you think would happen to our Tenno kin if the Grineer had their hands on them? Let them go and have a tea party?

You're deluded if you think the Grineer won't betray you after all this is over.

The Grineer started this war only because it's not them who gets to kill our kin! Our kin would fall in the wrong hands either way so the least we can do right now is save a whole planet from being made in slave workers!

Ruk can betray us all he likes. If he tries, he goes back on the "farm here for Orokin cells" list and we take the cryopods anyway. 

I know this is completely OOC, but in Dragon Age: Origins, I decided to sacrifice my own Grey Warden for the greater good :)

I find it rather heroic and positively dramatic, it's the ultimate commitment, or as they call it in this event "sacrifice" :)

I know this is completely OOC, but in Dragon Age: Origins, I decided to sacrifice my own Grey Warden for the greater good :)

I find it rather heroic and positively dramatic, it's the ultimate commitment, or as they call it in this event "sacrifice" :)

Yeah, but the difference is that in Origins, you sacrificed your character (i.e. your autonomous choice), but here, you're choosing on another Tenno's behalf to 'sacrifice' him (i.e. disregarding what their actual choice might be).  

FYI the Tenno in captivity don't die, they get vivisected, experimented on and turned into living Corpus weapons.

Yes, save the cryo tenno and fight the empire that rules the Sol System, and the whole shebang, but you cannot release the memories of the horrors the innocent had to go through.

I'll make sure not to revive you whenever I see you then

Yeah, but the difference is that in Origins, you sacrificed your character (i.e. your autonomous choice), but here, you're choosing on another Tenno's behalf to 'sacrifice' him (i.e. disregarding what their actual choice might be).  

FYI the Tenno in captivity don't die, they get vivisected, experimented on and turned into living Corpus weapons.

Thing is, and I might say something controversial, the CryoTenno are pretty much vegetables. The only one that has the power to activate them is the Lotus, and they have no memory of what happened before. Hell, we are fighting against the Corpus because our 'Mother Duck' told us that they were the bad guy.

I'll make sure not to revive you whenever I see you then

I play on solo anyway.

Edited by ParryDox

Thing is, and I might say something controversial, the CryoTenno are pretty much vegetables. The only one that has the power to activate them is the Lotus, and they have no memory of what happened before. Hell, we are fighting against the Corpus because our 'Mother Duck' told us that they were the bad guy.

Actually, for me, that's precisely why I would fight to save them. Our Tenno characters owe nothing to humanity, we don't even know if we're human. We're loyal only to each other. 

It is not that. People are fighting for those tasty potaoes. And we like to troll traitors that sided with Corpus, their victory wont come cheap.

^ Obviously a Grineer infiltrator who's head is going to be lobbed off at the end of this event.

But yes, his information is true about the ongoing fighting. And we do need to defend the Corpus by crippling the Grineer Legion into the pathetic pulp that it is.

Down with the Pompous Empire!

We don't really know a lot about Tenno culture, we don't know what they stand for. Maybe their whole purpose is to protect the innocent and preserve balance in the solar system? What i'm saying is that, as an organization, their whole purpose could be at jeopardy just for saving a couple of them. We don't really know specifically, we don't have much to go on, the lore is extremely lacking in these things. Both choices are valid. My gripes aren't with the dilemma per se, the gripe is with the lack of dilemma when it comes to the initial rewards, makes the outcome a bit predestined in my view, roleplaying aside :)

Edited by NIL0S

it makes sense to have pvp after all, we have traitors like this among our ranks

1) The Corpus and Grineer capture Cryopods every day, especially when new players die on defense missions

2) If the Corpus knew how to turn warframes into weapons they would have already (Alad V states many times he wants to add yours to his "collection" meaning he already has quite a few)

3) Just because they are ruled over and lead by 100% jackasses doesn't mean the innocent people on the planets should be left to suffer/die

4) you want to save a Tenno who has been in Stasis for over a millenia, who is probably brain dead, or might wake up and be the Stalker's brother/sister

Logic here please....

it makes sense to have pvp after all, we have traitors like this among our ranks

lol your not a traitor for voicing an opinion, your a traitor for espionage or planting a bomb in the Tenno Town Square.

Maybe we need to give you Lotus reconditioning therapy for that kind of behavior. It's where we hook a Volt up to your brain and let him Overload. Luckily for you Volt does no damage, so it should only tickle. (but still be annoying)

Edited by FoxRabbit

1) The Corpus and Grineer capture Cryopods every day, especially when new players die on defense missions

2) If the Corpus knew how to turn warframes into weapons they would have already (Alad V states many times he wants to add yours to his "collection" meaning he already has quite a few)

3) Just because they are ruled over and lead by 100% jackasses doesn't mean the innocent people on the planets should be left to suffer/die

4) you want to save a Tenno who has been in Stasis for over a millenia, who is probably brain dead, or might wake up and be the Stalker's brother/sister

Logic here please....

Yes, logic.

1) Those cryopods are never stated as Warframe cryopods, thanks to DE's severe lack of lore we have no idea what's inside. The humanoid figure is just reused model known as 'Naked Nick', who used to be the old hostage rescue model. They put him in there because players wanted him back in the game somehow. We still don't know his purpose or who he actually is.

2) They already have. The berserker warframe was/is the first, albeit escaped, experiment.

3) Yes, but not at the expense of other Tenno who are vastly more important in the greater war effort. We can always come back to save the humans later, and it's better to have more Tenno on our side (rather than the Corpus' side) when we do. 

4) Every player in this game has been in stasis for over a millenia. What's your point?