Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobs 120 Level?

hallfrom

I think Pluto is the hardest right now, high level enemies all around and very tough. Haven't done a lot of Pluto runs myself though so I'm not sure if they're level 120 or not. You're supposed to do those with a full group and a good team that doesn't blindly rush around.

I think Pluto is the hardest right now, high level enemies all around and very tough. Haven't done a lot of Pluto runs myself though so I'm not sure if they're level 120 or not. You're supposed to do those with a full group and a good team that doesn't blindly rush around.

I do not give glory to Pluto ... Tired of farming ...

If m prizhmut can be unpleasant ... But passable ... and not seen there mobs 120 level. And just so there running quickly bored ... I barely filled 100 of Fame yesterday ... make a real genocide all 3 factions ... and even alone killed "the Jackal" ... But did not understand why no longer receive experience profile. I feel that the remaining 800 points will make me give up on the game ...

If m prizhmut can be unpleasant ... But passable ... and not seen there mobs 120 level. And just so there running quickly bored ... I barely filled 100 of Fame yesterday ... make a real genocide all 3 factions ... and even alone killed "the Jackal" ... But did not understand why no longer receive experience profile. I feel that the remaining 800 points will make me give up on the game ...

Sorry I don't quite understand, sounds like a haiku.

But I've no idea why you aren't getting Profile XP anymore, maybe you've maxed it out. If not, I suggest you contact the customer support. And keep in mind that the game is still in Beta, this isn't as good as it gets, it's only the beginning! You might actually enjoy the upcoming update #7.

Sorry I don't quite understand, sounds like a haiku.

But I've no idea why you aren't getting Profile XP anymore, maybe you've maxed it out. If not, I suggest you contact the customer support. And keep in mind that the game is still in Beta, this isn't as good as it gets, it's only the beginning! You might actually enjoy the upcoming update #7.

Real or not ... I encountered a challenge my overall level of equipment is more than 50, as I understand each combined level must get a certain number of points ... 40 level is about 20000 for 100 experience of profile ... So many mobs you will not find in the location.

As I understand they must to set the bar in (a + b + c + d) / 4, instead of just a + b + c + d

Yes, and that it did not find a support section.

Real or not ... I encountered a challenge my overall level of equipment is more than 50, as I understand each combined level must get a certain number of points ... 40 level is about 20000 for 100 experience of profile ... So many mobs you will not find in the location.

As I understand they must to set the bar in (a + b + c + d) / 4, instead of just a + b + c + d

Yes, and that it did not find a support section.

Still having a trouble understanding you :x

As for the customer support, it's right here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Is he asking why his mastery bar isnt going up? If your frame and all 3 weapons you always use are level 30, ithe mastery bar will never increase. You have to train and level new frames/weapons to make your mastery bar increase, mob level is irrelevent.

Edited by Malikon

Ever fought a lv 87 Jackal on a pluto assault mission and see how much that thing's HP scales up with level? Now imagine that thing at lv 120... lol

I myself have no idea what they are ...

Probably very hard. But it seems this is the only way to gain experience.

Is he asking why his mastery bar isnt going up? If your frame and all 3 weapons you always use are level 30, ithe mastery bar will never increase. You have to train and level new frames/weapons to make your mastery bar increase, mob level is irrelevent.

this also tried ... It is impossible. It is not known why.

cause getting exp on your account does not depend on your run.. it depends on leveling your equipments and warframes. :)

Если ты о мастерстве (синей полоске под ником на карте мира), то его уровень поднимается при прокачке оружия и фреймов. 200 очков за 1 уровень фрейма, 100 за один уровень оружия. Если фрейм и оружие уже 30-го уровня, то сколько бы опыта ты за их использование не получал - мастерство расти не будет.

Если ты о мастерстве (синей полоске под ником на карте мира), то его уровень поднимается при прокачке оружия и фреймов. 200 очков за 1 уровень фрейма, 100 за один уровень оружия. Если фрейм и оружие уже 30-го уровня, то сколько бы опыта ты за их использование не получал - мастерство расти не будет.

Thank you. Now I get it. I think it works differently.