Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Orokin Tower Hitbox too big

Theboomyfly

Hey, while trying to do some speedruns on Giant Point in Veil Proxima, I stumbled on this little glitch / bug. The hitboxes of the ruins of those Orokin Towers are too big, which means that my railjack can't move near them, which is anoying when trying to chase down some enemy fighters. However, the glitch only seems to affect my railjack though, as when I leave my railjack I can go near the Orokin Tower with my archwing just fine to pick up mods.

Yep, feels like there is a massive invisible box surrounding the ruins, only noticed it though on one of the tile sets within Gian Point.   I have also noticed, that since the patch, I will repair a hull breach, but the Railjack will repeatedly tell me that its been sealed over and over.

Same here. Doing Gian point speed runs, finding myself near the Orokin tower object, suddenly the railjack is experiencing a collision with an invisible wall. Exiting the ship, Archwing motion is unimpeded and there is visibly nothing near the Railjack. I've also noticed that I get hull breaches almost instantly in combat, apparently from a single Crewship salvo.

Archived