Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Are Two Voidrig Necramech In Many Profiles

Mr.Dieter

Guys. I saw 2 Voidrig Necramechs in my profile and other profiles as well. 
I took a closer look and i realised that there were one at the Vehicle option which has been leveled and one at the Warframe option that it is unranked.  Bonewidow is at the warframe option as well but it is only one time in the profile. 
I asked few players to show me their profile and players that had maxed the Voidrig Necramech before the Arcana updata have x2 Voidrigs as well. Players that haven't even crafted it they only have it one time in their profile in the Warframe option. 
Is it a bug that it is gonna get fixed? Am i suppose to craft a new one and max it from the beginning? Were there any informations about this subject? Please help me if you know anything. 

Just now, Mr.Dieter said:

Guys. I saw 2 Voidrig Necramechs in my profile and other profiles as well. 
I took a closer look and i realised that there were one at the Vehicle option which has been leveled and one at the Warframe option that it is unranked.  Bonewidow is at the warframe option as well but it is only one time in the profile. 
I asked few players to show me their profile and players that had maxed the Voidrig Necramech before the Arcana updata have x2 Voidrigs as well. Players that haven't even crafted it they only have it one time in their profile in the Warframe option. 
Is it a bug that it is gonna get fixed? Am i suppose to craft a new one and max it from the beginning? Were there any informations about this subject? Please help me if you know anything. 

sorry for the marks, i didn't know what to use.

Archived