Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Ranking Tenno looking for active people to run with. [ PS4 ]

(PSN)AlbaMeira

Good evening to those who are interested I'll keep it relatively simple with what I want as not to waste anyone's time.

I currently Mastery Rank 24 am looking for people who play on PS4 and who are active to run certain missions example? [ Defection for Harrow Systems ] or Sanctuary Onslaught for Khora or Missions in general to clear up the Steel Path Nodes. You don't have to have a mic to play with me.  { I have one I just don't like being on it 24/7 } just be active and reasonably skilled. [ Simple enough right? ] Now that we're clear on details if your interested leave your PSN tag. [ I'll add you. ]

Now what I do not want is the following. [ Seriously if you fall below any of the following ignore this post please. ]

1. People who think they're hot shyte and want things done a certain way. ( Example : Running Spy Missions without getting the alarm triggered just once when as long as you get the data mass that's all that matters. ) Because I am not going to lie if I know my way around a spy mission I will Juggernaut my way to the terminal and rush that shyte down.

2. People who are insult happy. ( I run into jerkass tenno like that all of the time. ) I'm not interested in dealing with people like that [ Sorry get your insult fix somewhere else. ]

3. People who want to spend 2+ hours in a survival knowing I have other plans  [ Like its okay if it's pre discussed but out of the blue is annoying. ]

4. Last but not least. Do not be that operator who talks in voice chat and constantly looks at the damage numbers.  [ Seriously dont, I ran into two of these guys in The Void and they annoyed the hell out of me. ]

Archived