Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transfer

(PSN)fiftysigurd

Question

Evening spacetravelers!

Now that next gens are in motion, is there anything about being able to transfer accounts to different platforms? Ps4 -> pc, xbox -> ps4 for example

Being one that most likely not getting a next gen console but instead going full pc. Even though i realy enjoy the game, losing all progress is just gonna make me quit.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Im also hoping for account transfers, for different reasons tho(XB1 to PS5, i had both PS4 and XB1, now doing PS5 and PC) , i dont get why its so hard, games like fortnite, and destiny make it seem like cross save is so easy, and now there’s alot more games doing the cross save thing but the main game that I want it for warframe, doesn't have it.

hace 2 minutos, (XBOX)DefyDex108 dijo:

Im also hoping for account transfers, for different reasons tho(XB1 to PS5, i had both PS4 and XB1, now doing PS5 and PC) , i dont get why its so hard, games like fortnite, and destiny make it seem like cross save is so easy, and now there’s alot more games doing the cross save thing but the main game that I want it for warframe, doesn't have it.

It's not that it's hard but it depends on Microsoft and Sony because they own those consoles.

9 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There are no talks about transfering your account to another platform at this time.

All info we have on "cross-progress" is still "we are looking into it".

Sad. Do they have any posts or links to this kind of thing? Anything to follow so to speak.

Ive read something to do with "releasing saves" and some earlier posts mostly replying "not gonna happen", but whats true or not i cant decide.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)DefyDex108 said:

It's kinda complicated, some people have an account on multiple devices and are in clans in all of them that they poured time into, so DE is scratching their heads on how to handle that and the fact of sony and microsoft being difficult with allowing cross save.

Archived