Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archguns not gaining affinity when used with Nercamechs

GrimMyfanwy

So in the process of leveling my Bonewidow, I have been using the Morgha as it's primary in the Orb Vallis. While the Morgha gains affinity in mission, ranking up as normal, upon extracting via the elevator, while the Bonewidow receives the affinity gains as normal, the Morgha receives no affinity whatsoever, staying at rank 0 even after 40 minutes of continual play. This has happened to me in the last two leveling runs for the items, both in Orb Vallis, but once in the past hour playing solo and once last week before the most recent patch with a single other player but still as host. I didn't make a report before, just assuming it was a one time glitch, but since it happened again I thought you should be aware of this.

• 2 weeks later...

there is definitely something very wrong going on with necramechs and affinity gain, half of the missions played with them get all affinity and focus removed that you earned while using said necramechs. had a 36k focus reset to 2.5k after extraction, that just feels like a kick in the gut after defeating all 36 Orphix

Archived