Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pvp Does Anyone Else Want This?

3_HEADED_PURPLE_DINOSAUR

warframe is a great game but lacks the pvp feature. i have a great idea for pvp with a medium based arena maps with objectives which will buff your team or debuff the opposing team for a short duration, some of the warframes would need slight modifications in the pvp arena because of the fourth abilites on them are usually really over powered and would end the game in 2 minutes. you could possibly make the PVP feature downloadable content so you would make money from a PVP feature say $10 to buy the PVP add on, and youll be able to go on PVP mode then you could host online tournaments and organized tournaments. i think this would be a great part of the game and i hope it can become reality.

are you serious, that you wouldnt like a pvp feature where we can battle it out and see who is the greatest 1v1 2v2 4v4 and 6v6.

I am absolutely serious. I don't care who is the greatest. Especially in a beta game with serious balance issues. I play plenty of pvp games. I'm playing this because it is NOT, and relaxing.