The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Blood rush and Gladiator set buff synergy with exalted weapons doesn't work anymore

(PSN)TheIron-Patriot

With the Deimos Arcana update, I have noticed something unusual while I was playing Baruk. For the longest time, I have been using a melee weapon with blood rush and a Helios with the Gladiator set equipped to boost my critical chance when I was using Serene Storm and has worked perfectly in the past. However, after the update went live, this synergy has seemed to have stopped working. When I get my combo counter to max (13 as I was using Venka Prime) and Blood rush and the Gladiator set buffs are active and at their max, I start using Serene Storm and everything goes well for a while. After a while (Around 15 seconds), both buff seem to just vanish out of nowhere. I thought that I forgot to use the Naramon school in order to keep my combo after the counter had depleted, but I was wrong. My weapon still had the combo counter but the buffs from both mods had disappeared and I had to rebuild the buffs counter from zero even thought my combo counter was at max. If this is a bug, I hope it get fixed fast as it would otherwise make my build and many other's builds, which we have spent much time and even platinum on, no longer as viable. 

*P.S: I do not know if this applies to every exalted melee weapon as Baruk is the only frame I have with an exalted weapon. If people share this issue with other frames such as Valkyre, please let me know. 

From a concerned player,

TheIron-Patriot      

Archived